- Producer : Vijeesh Vellarangara, Lakshmi G Nair, Razaakk Pakkiyan
- Staring : Govind Padmasoorya, Mia George, Lal, P Balachandran, Arjun Nandakumar, Sunil Sukhada, Sasi Kalinga etc.
- Director : Gokul Ramakrishnan, Arjun Prabhakaran
- Music Director : Bijibal
- Cinematography : Jemin Jom Ayyaneth
- Screenplay : Gokul Ramakrishnan, Arjun Prabhakaran
Freddy (Govind Padmasoorya) and Anne (Mia George) have been married for a year. On their first anniversary Freddy, who is working in the US, comes to celebrate and spend a few days with Anne, who is a TV journalist. In his free time, Freddy begins to read a book gifted to them by one of Anne’s friends. The book opens before him a whole new world- of some numbers and mysteries surrounding some numbers. And soon, he finds himself probing certain mysteries which till them had nothing to do with him or his life. From here the story develops…
The suspense element is well worked out and the film works well as a thriller. Govind Padmasoorya’s performance, though not that great in the first half, gets better in the second half. Mia suits her role. Lal is his usual self and is good. The background score too works well. Technical aspects suit the mood and tempo.
What doesn’t work?
The over-all pace of the film is a bit slow; not that it doesn’t suit the mood and the plot. It’s good, but if it had been a bit faster, it would have worked better at the box office. The songs are speed-breakers and could have even been avoided.
A watchable thriller, fairly well-made…could have been better if it was a bit faster…decent performances…