WE WANT YOU TO
- Feel comfortable using our web site
- Feel absolutely secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit / access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
- opinions or comments on features of our website
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
Some of your information may be collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by:
M/S. Illusionz Media Pvt Ltd (Ytalkies.com is a venture of Illusionz Media Pvt Ltd)
Plot no 27, 2nd Floor
Road no.3, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad, – 500 034
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
DISCLOSURE POLICY IN COMPLIANCE WITH RULE 6 OF THE IT RULES 2011
The data or information may be disclosed to any person, if such disclosure is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Ytalkies.com.
The data or information may be disclosed, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
We do not rent, sell, publish or share your data, information and we will not disclose any of your information unless:
- we have your permission
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Sharing your information is entirely voluntary. You need not register with us in order to use our site.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If we plan to use your information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, and to comply with Rule 8 of IT Rules, 2011 (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information), we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical, operational and managerial procedures.
Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you may
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org