- Producer : M.N. Kumar, B. Jayashree Devi
- Staring : Upendra, Sudeep, Ishita Vyas, Nikita Thukral, P. Ravi Shankar
- Director : Nanda Kishore
- Music Director : Arjun Janya
- Cinematography : Sudhakar S. Raj
- Story : Umesh Shukla
‘Mukunda Murari Movie Review’ Mukunda is a guy who don’t believe God, has an antique shop and his wife Suganya is totally a God fearing lady. Due to an earthquake they are losing their shop and when asked for the compensation from the insurance company and the company refuses to give saying it has happened because of God’s act. Mukunda files a case against God and God-men.
The movie is the remake of Hindi movie OMG! Oh My God and the director Nanda Kishore has two stars as the heroes and he has delivered a film that works well for both the set of moviegoers. When one walks out of the cinema hall, one is convinced that there couldn’t have been better casting for the film. Both Sudeep and Upendra are apt for their roles.
- The movie has Sudeep, Upendra, Nikitha Thukral, Devaraj, Avinash, Tabla Nani, P. Ravi Shankar have acted in lead roles and the film follows the story of an atheist, Murari, who sues God after losing his shop in an earthquake. Religious organizations revolt against him and Mukunda visits him as his human guide.
Upendra has enacted as Mukunda, Sudeep as Lord Krishna and Nikitha Thukral as Mukunda’ s wife. Arjun Janya has scored the soundtrack and score for the film. A total of four songs and one instrumental track were composed by him. On behalf of MNK Movies, Kichcha Creations and M N Kumar and B. Jayashree Devi and Jayashreedevi Productions has made the production.
Avinash and P Ravi Shankar are extremely convincing as the conniving God-men. Tabla Nani deserves a special mention for his act. Rachita Ram and Bhavana look gorgeous in their cameos. And there’s Sathish Ninasam too in a fleeting guest appearance that makes you laugh. The movie is a good family entertainer on the whole.
Overall, Upendra scores more than Sudeep in this ‘GODLY’ story !