- Producer : K. Manju
- Staring : Yash, Radhika Pandit, Shaam
- Director : Mahesh Rao
- Music Director : V. Harikrishna
- Cinematography : Andrew
- Story : Mahesh Rao
- Screenplay : Mahesh Rao
‘Santhu Straight Forward Movie Review’ Santhu is a guy who’s young and energetic and an angry man falls in love with the college going girl Ananya and there is a don Deva who also forms the love triangle and the climax is who pairs Ananya is the story.
- Mahesh Rao has directed the movie and bankrolled by K. Manju. The movie features Yash, Radhika Pandit and Shaam in supreme roles and Andrew has made the cinematography. The editing work was played by KM. Prakash and the music and background scores was made by V. Harikrishna. On behalf of Jeyanna Films Eros International, Manju has made the production.
- The movie was remake of Tamil movie Vaalu, which was played by Simbu and Hansika Motwani in lead roles. The story is predictable and has most of the tropes used in big star family entertainers. But it does manage to hold the attention of the viewers throughout and the dialogues by Anil Kumar particular works for the film.
- Yash has enacted excellently and Radhika Pandit has acted equally with Yash and their chemistry has worked very well in Santhu Straight Forward. The cinematography and editing part has received positive accolades from many and the songs are melodious which has attracted fans and music lovers.
- The movie is a cutest love story with more action scenes and more punch dialogues adds plus for the movie. The director Mahesh Rao has done a neat job and the making was lovely.
Overall, A Straight forward love story which entertains !