This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name http://www.Ytalkies.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Illusionz Media Pvt Ltd with its corporate office at Plot no 27, 2nd Floor, Road No 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, India- 500 033 (hereinafter referred to as “Ytalkies.com”). Ytalkies.com is a venture of Illusionz Media Pvt Ltd.
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not use the website (http://www.ytalkies.com). Ytalkies.com reserves the right to refuse access to the Website if it is brought to Ytalkies.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
(a) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(b) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(c) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(d) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(e) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
(f) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(g) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(h) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(i) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(j) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(r) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(s) violates any law for the time being in force;
(t) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(u) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms Ytalkies.com, , Ytalkies.com.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Ytalkies.com or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Ytalkies.com’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Ytalkies.com’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Ytalkies.com.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and International Laws.
- You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- 11. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. Ytalkies.com shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion. Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect Ytalkies.com views.
In no event shall Ytalkies.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website.
- It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Ytalkies.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the Website, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents
This user agreement is published and drafted in accordance & compliance with Section 43 A of IT Act 2008 and IT Rules 2011 (Intermediary guidelines) that require intermediaries to have a user agreement regarding sensitive personal data or information (SPDI).By accessing or securing access to the website www.ytalkies.com you agree to the terms of the user agreement regarding your sensitive personal data or information (SPDI).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I understand and agree that by browsing, accessing or securing access to the website (http://www.ytalkies.com), I have given consent to this User Agreement
- I understand and have the knowledge that my data or information is being collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the purpose for which my data or information is collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the indented recipients of the information.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the name and address of the agency that is collecting, retaining and using the information.
- I understand that I have the option not to provide the data or information sought to be collected by Ytalkies.com.
- I understand that I also have an option (while availing the services of Ytalkies.com or otherwise) to withdraw my consent given earlier to Ytalkies and understand and accept that such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to Ytalkies and in such case Ytalkies shall have the option not to provide the services for which said information was sought.
- I read and have understood the Terms and Conditions of Ytalkies mentioned in their website Ytalkies.com
- I read and have understood the IP Policy and Legal Disclaimer of Ytalkies mentioned in their website Ytalkies.com.